Food For Thought

Food For Thought
Free, Free Falling!

About Me

My photo
Anyone reading this should already know me, unless you've found my blog randomly, in which case you should know one thing about me straight away - I find that quite odd! Whether your one of the odd ones, or one of my friends/family checking in. Hello.

Wednesday 29 June 2011

Jet Setting.

Day one of my trip was only ever going to officially start once I had checked in for my flight. Unfortunately, while i thought it couldn't come soon enough... JLM, were happy to make me wait, so I spent 5 Hours, 3 re-packing sessions, 2 vimtos, 1 purple tongue and four nervous "short calls" (Ugandan terminology), anticipating this Ugandan Adventure.

2 comments:

  1. Well hopefully you set off and have now arrived, it must have really started? Richard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, you could say that! I will post a few updates over the next few days. Unfortunately, photographs are difficult to upload.

    Thanks for checking in.

    ReplyDelete