Food For Thought

Food For Thought
Free, Free Falling!

About Me

My photo
Anyone reading this should already know me, unless you've found my blog randomly, in which case you should know one thing about me straight away - I find that quite odd! Whether your one of the odd ones, or one of my friends/family checking in. Hello.

Saturday 2 July 2011

Singing Praise and Worship.

The praise and worship is on every morning in the Hospitals spiritual centre. It's incredible! They sing the same line over, and over, and then just change it by one word... the drums, the passion it is intoxicating in the most wonderful way. Their voices are like an army of angels and I'm clapping, dancing, singing.. It becomes like a mantra and fills every sinew of your body. and when you know God has heard your worship, they move on... change that one word and praise him for that too. Watch this space, because I know Maria and Chris are gifted enough to lead us like this for just one day! Church would go crazy and be blessed with joy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment